Thursday, May 10, 2007

More Drawing on People







Here are a few more photos that I have taken of other people I have drawn on. The first is another drawing on an arm that I did. It's pretty good. Orginally, I was going to draw on the girl's back, but alas, she had to work, and it would have shown through. So, it was the arm. 

The whole process took about 45 minutes, with permanent marker. Thanks to Stef for letting me draw on her.


The second was a pair of feet that I did on another person, my OTHER friend, Calah. I commend her for being able to sit still for so long, and turn this way and that as I drew all over her feet. 

For all record, ankles are more complicated then arms, and drawing them is kind of tiresome, with all the angles and curves. Very worth it, though, in the end. Then entire process took approx 2 hours and change.

No comments: