Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The 21st Year



Well... I suppose I've now hit the big 21 years old, as today is my birthday. Who-da thunk it. It's kind of strange, this process of getting older, and I'm not entirely sure I'm happy with where my life is going.

Hopefully this year, this 21st year of the story of my life, I'll be able to take action to go and actually do something that makes me happy. Here's hoping.

Now, aside from all the boring emotional stuff, I've got two new sketches. Sadly, my scanner isn't big enough, so one of them is cut down a little bit, but whatever. One is something I've wanted to try drawing for a while, a guy and a girl kissing. It's so far done in pencil, and isn't currently done.

The other is a wood nymph that my friend Mel is going to be playing in an upcoming photoshoot type thingy. I was hanging out with her, and she told me to draw that, and so I did. I'm actually really happy with the way it turned out.

Peace out.

No comments: