Thursday, June 26, 2008

All in Pretty Branch- AH!! VAMPIRE!!!


There is a local park near my house, and until a couple days ago I'd never been to it. Steph was chasing myself and another friend Tasha (eaten) through the park for quite some time.

Shortly before this photo was taken, she bit me in the jugular, but I managed to throw her off before she finished me. Wiping the blood from her jaw, she growled at the camera as she saw the sun was starting to come up. That's when I snapped the photo.

Thanks a lot to the sun for stopping Steph from killing me. And to Steph for being in the photo.

1 comment:

Samal Shrikant said...

Hey dude, I would like to let you know that, you've got a genuine creative hand and you do prove 'Photography' as magic of light & shadows. It took a lot of time to have a glimpse at your creations.

Thanks Google for dircting me here...