Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day Three Breakdown




















Here are some pictures from when Mel was on her jetski! And other people on jetskis too!

So this past few days I've been counting down to when I'd be starting up at the gym again. I'm making a serious effort to lose some weight. Right now I'm just sticking on the elliptical machine which has long been my favourite. After only three days I've noticed a big improvement in how long I can tolerate on the machine.

This is a segment of this blog that I am going to be continuing for the next little while. I think that at the end of the next six months I'll reveal what my starting weight was, and what my ending weight was, and what the results in between were.

Here we go.

Day 1: 2.1 miles in 40 minutes.

Day 2: 2.6 miles in 45 minutes.
Day 3: 2.9 miles in 45 minutes.

No comments: