Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pictures of My Family & "I Never Look Classy: A Florida Travelogue In Thirty Three Parts: Part 1: Terminal Atrocity" And Then Also This is My 200th Blog Post!!! Woooo!


























I was out with family a few days ago and I took a couple pictures of my Great Uncle John, Great Aunt Janet and my cousin Lucy. As well my dad and myself, which you saw above. Here are a couple of the pictures!

--


Regarding the other project that I've been working on, since the first time on the scale I have so far lost 5.2 pounds! Exercise pays off, so I'm going to be keeping it up while I'm away by hitting up the pool we have in our house. Status will updated on that as we go!


--

















So here we are. Less than 12 hours before I leave for Florida. This is the first part of my travelogue detailing my month long journey down to the southern USA. We'll be leaving tomorrow at 7am and I'll be picturizing the entire process!

So pay attention to this blog to all my friends and family and you'll get to see how things are going!!

No comments: