Sunday, November 27, 2011

I Never Look Classy: Part 13: Blu Hard

The water down here in Florida is as hard as concrete; cleaning soap off of yourself is a Herculean task the likes of which only Ancient Greek story writer dudes could have invented. Kind of annoying, but I find it quite frustrating.

I thought about this as we were sitting at the table for the Sushi restaurant, Blu Sushi. The water in the bathroom fell off my hands seemingly without touching my skin as if my hands were an outcast to shy away from.

But I digress.

The sushi was quite good. I had a few maki rolls but my friends were a bit more adventurous, with Adam going for a couple of different things culminating with quail egg sushi, which he was quite delighted with. I was concerned with the cost of the sushi; limiting myself to just two maki rolls and a bowl of miso, my bill came to almost $20. Had I actually tried to eat myself to the point of being full, I think my bill could have hit at least $80 or so.

Who knew fish was so expensive? That said, it tasted good.

--

I wrote in my previous blog post that I had begun to write a story and I would post it here along with how long it took to write.

Well, here is how long it took to write: 2 hours, 13 minutes.

I don't know if I can post it here, which is kind of a shame. If you are interested in reading a backwards, espionage story that is only five or so pages long, you can contact me somehow and I can send it over. Or, I might give the story it's own post. We'll see.

--

I did a photoshoot with a model I met down here in Florida, Zelphia. I'm going to be posting some of the photos when I get a chance, so stay tuned. Thank you to Zelphia for modelling!

G'day.

No comments: